7.12.2011

Run Your Butt Off - Week 1

So I am two days into Week 1 of RYBO, and so far I have picked up on two things that I am going to make a priority when it comes to working out/walking/running.

1) I have a busy and sometimes crazy schedule and so I have to "pencil" in when I am going to workout. I have made the time right after I get out of class to do it. And so far I am sticking to my goal! I have to schedule my times to workout. If I don't, then I can easily go without it. But if I schedule it, then it helps me stay on track. So, schedule your workouts!

2). bring friends along! Walking/running is always more enjoyable and more motivating when done with friends. I posted on my cohort page that I would be walking after class. I had three people join me tonight! Ask friends, coworkers, or family members to join you.

Wanna-Be-Runner,
Kiana

No comments: